Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments in Navan

Options
  • 14-06-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

We're looking to buy in Navan and our price bracket means we're looking at apartments. Would anyone have an opinion on the Rivermill, Steeples or Millbrook apartment complexes? Have called the local garda station but they were fairly vague.

I assume there is a reason they're so affordable! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭susiebubbles

I'd stay clear of rivermill and the steeples, I had friends who rented in both places. The steeples was a nightmare at the weekend for noise and also she had a problem with damp coming through and ruined some of her clothes. Rivermill...the local chinese would only deliver to the front gates as the delivery guy had been robbed inside, we witnessed (and reported) a car being robbed, and I saw what I thought was a badger but turned out to be a mutant rat. It was frickin huge...they are both on the river so I would imagine damp and mutant rats are a problem, plus its mostly renters living there and when my friend lived there it was kind of rough. But that is about 4 years ago. I don't know much about the other place, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fuff

Oh my god, that's even worse than I imagined.

Thanks so much for that Susiebubbles!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Best to rent somewhere before you buy there, esp if you don't know the area.

Advertisement