Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Job Boards

Options
  • 14-06-2011 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Can anybody advise me on what are the best Polish Job Boards to advertise on?

Im looking to attract Polish people over to Ireland for specific IT jobs and want to know where best to advertise.

Are there any specific IT related Job sites or well reconised job sites that IT professionals use?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

lslola wrote: »
    Im looking to attract Polish people over to Ireland for specific IT jobs and want to know where best to advertise.

Ok ok ok I'll ask it. Why exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lslola

Becuase I cant seem to find the people in Ireland or the UK with the correct skillset so I need to look outside of Ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭KindOfIrish

lslola wrote: »
    Can anybody advise me on what are the best Polish Job Boards to advertise on?

Are there any specific IT related Job sites or well reconised job sites that IT professionals use?

Thanks
    You can try praca.pl
    thou it won't be easy to bring polish IT people to Ireland with Germany opened it's job market from 1 May this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

What kind of jobs are you talking about
    Job Spec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lslola

Solaris/Unix Consultant
    6 month contracts

• Advertisement
Advertisement