Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Craft Biology Mock Paper 2011.

• 14-06-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could tell me what experiments came up on the 2011 ExamCraft paper for biology ordinary level. Giving the little bro some grinds and trying to do some last minute paper analysis! :P
    Even a link would help!
    Hope the exeams are going well for yoy all! :D Would never want to go back to that myself!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Unless you're using the Examcraft paper for practice it won't be much use really... You probably know there's no point predicting the SEC exam from it, they're aren't linked or set by the same people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

dambarude wrote: »
    Unless you're using the Examcraft paper for practice it won't be much use really... You probably know there's no point predicting the SEC exam from it, they're aren't linked or set by the same people.

I know there's no point in predicting, but he's done all the other exam papers (including the samples in the back of the edco and folens past papers books) and was hoping to get one more for a kind of "dry run" if you will...

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭jawn

If anyone could scan in the long questions from both mock papers (EC & DEB), and send them to me, that'd be great.

I'll PM whoever my email address!

Thanks!

Advertisement