Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know of any office furniture liquidation sales?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I posted this in the wrong forum in error (new to this but the mods were on me like a pack of hounds! lol)

I am looking to source some office furniture, two desks one of which is to be a reception desk.

Does anybody know of any liquidation sales or places with good value furniture?

Based in Cork if possible.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 speakers1982

Also, thank you for the replies with suggestions in the old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

I got a few things before in the place near the South Infirmary too, I'd definitely recommend it. New stock always coming in too. (sorry, can't remember name offhand!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 speakers1982

Thank you both for that tip, we are going to try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

you could also try wilsons auctions on the naas road, they sell on behalf of receivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 redscarf

There are quite a few monaghan furniture companies who deliver next day (or there abouts) to all ends of the country. A lot of them are online too. So don't rule them out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement