Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Predictions/Discussion Thread

• 14-06-2011 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

How's everyone set for French tomorrow? I'm kind of excited about it myself apart from the listening, I feel I can take on most topics with good dollops of "Je pense que" and "Personellement" :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

The aural is the easiest bit i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Donerkebab wrote: »
    The aural is the easiest bit i think!
    I dunno, I thought 2010 was a pretty brutal aural. 2009 on the other hand was effortless. The difficulty can really vary between the years. I just hope we get lucky with this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Framble

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I dunno, I thought 2010 was a pretty brutal aural. 2009 on the other hand was effortless. The difficulty can really vary between the years. I just hope we get lucky with this one :)

The thing about 2009 was they had a brutal marking scheme, when I did it I thought I had gotten nearly 100% but when I marked it I only got like 80%... you had to be really specific for all the answers.

Advertisement