Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet Calculator Android App

• 14-06-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi. Just to let you know I have made a bet calculator app for android phones. Its a pretty simple tool to work out bets in fractional form (there were a few American style ones out there)

Covers bets like patents, each way bets and lucky 15s etc. Could be useful during Ascot week down the bookies!
    Its free and on the market at the moment here (or search for bet calculator, has a blue logo with a £$€ sign)

Any thoughts or comments please let me know.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Only seems to cover each way single? What about each way multiples? Where do I enter the each way terms?

How does it handle dead heats?

How does it handle rule fours?

How does it handle non runners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tumbleweed apps

Cheers for the reply. These are being worked on at the moment and will be rolled out shortly. The first objective was to get an app out with the basic betting features working well.

What do you think of easiness of use, layout etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

Very good app its simple easy to use and it works :D my only criticism is the logo and general appearance is very boring it could do with brightening up a bit

Advertisement