Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busses to top of Northwest Business Park?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Moving your thread to D15 OP as you'll probably get a better answer from the experts there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭plenderj

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hello Jamie,

Where abouts is it shes going to be working?

Just that its hard to see from that map and I might know the place and can say for sure how best to get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Is there not footpaths inside the business park?

jeffk wrote: »
    Hello Jamie,

Where abouts is it shes going to be working?

Just that its hard to see from that map and I might know the place and can say for sure how best to get there.

Thanks for the reply Jeff. She doesn't want me to say the exact company name, but it's around the corner from TPN - who you can see on google maps.

We drove around there last night, and there seem to be two ways to get there:
    Bus to Cruiserath Rd, and then walk around the top through Blancharstown Road North (which has no footpaths)
    Bus to Ballycoolin road, walk through Rosemount business park and up to Northwest business park. There are footpaths but it's 30+ minute walk

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Is there not footpaths inside the business park?

We went up there yesterday by car to have a look. There are footpaths inside the park yes, but there's no safe way for pedestrians to get to the park.
    There don't seem to be any bus services to the business park anymore - they only leave you a distance away. And then it's either a dangerous walk along a busy road with no footpaths, or it's a big long walk through two other business parks.

Very irritating... There's a bus stop just around the corner from where she'll be working, but Dublin Bus took the sign off the top and don't serve it anymore. That stop would have been perfect :(

Hello Jamie,

Your looking at getting the 17A and getting off at Rosemount Business Park and walking through the estate/s.

There’s never been a bus service for the estates, I used to cycle before I had the car.

Maybe someone in the company might car pool? Or even meet her at the entrance to Rosemount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

17A/220/40D to Rosemount and walk through the Business park...

OR UrBus to outside the Java Republic building on Blanchardstown Road North - here and walk through the other entrance.

You could get a folding push-bike?

Thanks very much for all the replies guys. Between the jigs and the reels, this is how it's going to happen

Train from Connelly to Castleknock
    Urbus from Castleknock to Northwest Business Park

Bob's your uncle and fanny's your favourite :)

• Advertisement

Good to see yous have it sorted and good luck to herself in the new job!!

Advertisement