Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

twin cam video monitor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Afaik, ALL babycams work in the dark, they'd be fairly sh*te if they didn't!

By the way, that's a mad price for one. I got mine in L*dl, it was €79 and works perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

deemark wrote: »
    Afaik, ALL babycams work in the dark, they'd be fairly sh*te if they didn't!

By the way, that's a mad price for one. I got mine in L*dl, it was €79 and works perfectly.

cheers for the reply yeah its on special a the min for €130 and there is 2 cameras with it as we have twins.

When did you get the monitor in lidl??

might keep an eye out for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Oh, tis 2 years ago now, but they are available in the L*dl deals every few months.

Would you need two cameras? If the cots were side by side, could the camera be angled to see both? I've only one though, can't imagine the shopping nightmare with two!

Advertisement