Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

honeymoon in carribean

Options
  • 14-06-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

We are planning our honeymoon for August this year and are looking at the carribean, alot of choice ,any advise ,we are both in 40's , enjoy the sun but also good nightlife, (I also scuba dive) cheers:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Francis100

Hi

I'm doing the same but also going to have our wedding there, July or August
    Made inquiry's in Heffernans travel cork.
    Will know more today.
    Em

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Fordpefect wrote: »
    We are planning our honeymoon for August this year and are looking at the carribean, alot of choice ,any advise ,we are both in 40's , enjoy the sun but also good nightlife, (I also scuba dive) cheers:)

We went to Barbados 10 years ago :eek:for our Honeymoon, I couldn't recommend it highly enough, there is great nightlife in St Laurence's Gap :D, lots of marine activities and it is very safe to walk around.
    When we compared pricing with packages the other Caribbean Islands it was also top value for money, most hotels have a beach yards from the back door, heaven really.

Advertisement