Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCJP & Java Programming SE 6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brainstorm

I would think that course covers the SCJP6 exam. Since Oracle acquired Sun they've rebranded the exam name. I doubt they'd have changed the exam content, but best to check it on oracles website

Good luck with the exam!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

brainstorm wrote: »
    I would think that course covers the SCJP6 exam. Since Oracle acquired Sun they've rebranded the exam name. I doubt they'd have changed the exam content, but best to check it on oracles website

Good luck with the exam!
    Thanks, Yeah I have noticed that the Sun name seems to be replaced by the Oracle one alright. I think the course covers the exam alright. I got the book also so I will compare the content of the course vs. the book so I have everything covered. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Hi

Can someone confirm if the SCJP cert and this course through Fás is the same thing http://www.ecollege.ie/site/pages/courses/modules/javaProgSE6/javaSE6.html

Cheers.

This course seems very cheap, does anyone have any feedback on it?

Would it be useful for someone who has no Java experience whatsoever (former Visual Basic, SQL Server, Oracle programmer).

I'm keen to pick up some Java skills but am finding it diffiuclt to find an introduction course.

Advertisement