Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft shop for waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya for sure, i'm swamped for the next couple of weeks so we'll chance it in then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

Tony was on WLRfm this morning heres the link for anyone who missed it https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150296703063060&oid=200253893348786&comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

That sounds like a great idea Ziedth. I was onto the Whiskey Delta lads about trying this out myself. Unfortunately it's not been possible yet (in London this weekend when it would have been a right job to try) but I'm definitely interested. Would definitely prefer to have at least one person I already know there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Maybe you already know some of us nkay?! Plenty of people show up in there own, we are a friendly bunch. For the opening of Tonys shop we will be there on the day to have a chat and inform people, the shop is on waterside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya sure we'll organise for sooner rather then later. It is a great laugh and like has been mentioned after the initial expense of getting your gear it's fairly cheap.

• Advertisement

you kinda know me nkay, well i kinda know u i worked in your house !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

hellfireie wrote: »
    you kinda know me nkay, well i kinda know u i worked in your house !!

Haha I know that boy. In fairness I'd have no problem going along on my own but it's always that bit easier if there are other newbies involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patmustard100

Honestly thought Waterford was cooler than this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Honestly thought Waterford was cooler than this!

We wont shout bang when we are to close to you so

1 hour to go and the people of Waterford get their very own airsoft centre, its in 20 Waterside in the city centre, might see some of ye in there !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

That's convenient, must have a look in when I'm town for the weekend....

Advertisement