Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History OL Paper

• 14-06-2011 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Alright, so, I've everything sorted except for this one and very important question: Do we do two questions on Europe and the Wider World or two questions on Ireland/Northern Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

kn1155 wrote: »
    Alright, so, I've everything sorted except for this one and very important question: Do we do two questions on Europe and the Wider World or two questions on Ireland/Northern Ireland?
    You do the Document Based Question on Northern Ireland and one other question on Ireland. You do two questions on Europe and the Wider World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kn1155

You do the Document Based Question on Northern Ireland and one other question on Ireland. You do two questions on Europe and the Wider World.

Cheers, this papers easier than I thought it was going to be. Figured it would be a little difficult when I dropped down.

Advertisement