Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in Galway?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

As a celebration of getting my leg cast removed on thursday (after nearly 7 weeks of boredom), myself and my better half are heading to the Ardilaun for Thursday and friday night.

Any recommendations on what to do while we're there? We're both 24 btw! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

afternoon, Salthill is pretty close to the ardilaun so i'd go for a walk with your new leg on the prom with maybe a dip in the ocean off the towers followed by a bite to eat and a pint or two in the oslo.

Evening, head in to town. My favourite area is "the West". Pubs like the Bierhaus and the Blue Note will have plenty of folk your age and good tunes in the speakers.... or try accross the river, penty of good pubs and eateries there too. Plenty of people out on the streets if the weather is nice.

Avoid the general Eyre Square area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

SligoBob wrote: »
    Any recommendations on what to do while we're there?

Ahh........your girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SligoBob

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You leg muscles are probably a bit wasted ... try a cruise on the Corrib Princess, so you can see watery stuff but not have to walk too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SligoBob

JustMary wrote: »
    You leg muscles are probably a bit wasted ...

Yep, doubt I'll be able to walk at all!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement