Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dental Treatment Using Medical Card

• 14-06-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Can anyone reccomend a good dentist that accept medical card in the deise,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dermot Crowley's practice in the Ardkeen Shopping Centre accept medical cards. I was in to see Aisling Bannon on Friday and there were notices that they accept medical cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

You can't get a whole lot of stuff done on the medical card, about a year ago they really tightened up the reins for cardholders (max two fillings per year etc) Town or Smile Dental is a good franchise, I know they're dotted around the country so would recommend them, and they're very cheap if you need something done that's not allowed on medical card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

Sunshine! wrote: »
    You can't get a whole lot of stuff done on the medical card, about a year ago they really tightened up the reins for cardholders (max two fillings per year etc) Town or Smile Dental is a good franchise, I know they're dotted around the country so would recommend them, and they're very cheap if you need something done that's not allowed on medical card

+1 I am getting some treatment done by Town Dental at the mo on de medical card and they are top class

Advertisement