Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the Grand Social

Options
  • 14-06-2011 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Is it any good for gigs?

Anyone put one on here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Been there yesterday for the first time for a gig (D.R.I.). It took place upstairs in a room that was decorated like the inside of a tent. It had its own bar and the place is good for about 300 people. It has a beergarden directly attached to it, so you can go for a quick ciggie without missing too much of the show. Sound was quite good. I liked it and would defo go again if there was another artist showing up that I like. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rob Zomboid

yeah the Grand Social is an awesome spot for a show. we played there a few months back (Luminous Black) and would recommend the hell out of it. sound was fantastic that night. can't remember the sound person's name but they did a helluva job. stage is not the biggest but as i said it is an awesome venue. go for it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Played there on Sunday, good spot.good sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭raler

Hi,

Can someone tell me if the Grand Social has seating for gigs ?

Cheers,
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

If you're lucky there might be a barstool or two but generally no.

• Advertisement
Advertisement