Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modded Wii not working right anymore

Options
  • 14-06-2011 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hello fellow modders long time no post for me as ive been very busy.

I modded a wii for a friend it was working fine now when tru to launch neogamma you get an error dvd err 1178.

Ive also tryed to install some new wads eg a new usb loader and a different neogamma from the homebrew channel but i keep geting errors.

Any ideas on what to do and what has gone wrong :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

try re-install homebrew channel if that doesnt work try pimp my wii it should solve your problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

wiihacks gotta softmod any wii guide. Done 2 lately for GF's neices and gonna update own when getta chance. It's prity much straight forward and easy to use.

They gotta list of error codes too and......
    1178:
    DVD Read Error(Disc ID):

D3-2 Drive USB Loading is your only option.

Dont ask me to explain it, just copied and paste :)

Might be ok if still has homebrew channel but if its the latest firmware and the DVD is bolloxed with no homebrew channel might be screwed :(

Advertisement