Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin - Dundalk by aircoach

Options
  • 14-06-2011 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Thread maybe in wrong section so apologies.

Is there still a bus service from Dublin airport-Dundalk-Dublin airport ?

No ans as yet from aircoach, Bus Eireann times not good for me.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Aircoach stopped the Dublin - Belfast route last year.

The first 100x from Dundalk is at 4.30am, the Ulsterbus from Belfast used to stop at Dundalk en route to Dublin but that finished on May 28th.
    There should be an earlier 100x this time of year seeing as a lot of the seasonal flights leave very early in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Cheers for reply. Was checking through the bus Eireann site again ( not very user friendly) and saw the 100x will do me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Cheers for reply. Was checking through the bus Eireann site again ( not very user friendly) and saw the 100x will do me.

Thanks

May want to check out Matthews too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

MugMugs wrote: »
    May want to check out Matthews too :)

It doesn't stop at Dublin airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Apparently the 100x is going to be going 24 hours soon due to the summer. Driver told me that on the 3am out of Dublin to Belfast at the start of May.

• Advertisement
Advertisement