Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin Jackson predictions?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Boland was almost a dead cert to come up. As was Dickinson. Theme and Issue = out of 3, 2 things come up.. He has more chance of being right that wrong!

He predicted them and they came up. I don't see what's wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

NotExactly wrote: »
    He predicted them and they came up. I don't see what's wrong?

Many people predicted them though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Gavarn

People are just annoyed that they didn't see the geography video before their exam :P
    I think if you haven't studied and looking to cram some topics likely to come up his videos are pretty good. Stop hating people, just be thankful someone is there to reassure you on your predictions for example Boland, Dickinson and themes coming up in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Sorry dudes, but he was right and saved my ass. bahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Never listening to predictions again... for life :( History was f'd up today....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

I liked it, didn't listen to this guy though.

he said northern ireland would come up on topic 3... its been on it for the last 5 years and theres always been a qustion relating to it.

he said britian economics-jarrow march- wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

Many people predicted them though!

Well then many people were right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

Hope to god his Biology predictions are absolutely 100% spot on.

Just saying :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Mousey- wrote: »
    I liked it, didn't listen to this guy though.

he said northern ireland would come up on topic 3... its been on it for the last 5 years and theres always been a qustion relating to it.

he said britian economics-jarrow march- wrong

No, Jarrow March was on the higher paper - it was under "how did did the following do X... the men who went on the Jarrow March; some other person etc". I can't remember the whole question but they were part of it.

I think must people have heard exactly the same predictions before the exams anyways. As I only have Economics left I'll look at his, but Economics normally isn't a subject that throws many curveballs so it's not the best subject to check if he's great at predictions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭BQQ

C__ wrote: »
    His irish was right except he didn't predict Cearrbhach that was it.

lol, his irish was an EPIC FAIL.

Cearrbhach was the only compulsory story and the only strory on the syllabus he didn't mention.
    got both honours poems wrong
    stair was rubbish too

and all this when nearly the whole country were coming out of the exam delighted because everything they predicted came up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 danielmonteiro

He's been doing not so bad so far, except for Irish ( I don't do it but read previous posts).
    He better be right for economics, eventhough pretty much easy to predict.

What's up with the way his videos are? Does he really think he's funny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

BQQ wrote: »
    lol, his irish was an EPIC FAIL.

Cearrbhach was the only compulsory story and the only strory on the syllabus he didn't mention.
    got both honours poems wrong
    stair was rubbish too

and all this when nearly the whole country were coming out of the exam delighted because everything they predicted came up

He predicted An Bhean Og and Lig Sinn i gCathu. In poetry he predicted Bimse Buan and Gealt. He then predicted Oiche Nollaig and said Dan do Mhelissa. And he admitted that Stair is incredibly difficult to actually predict based on past papers.

So that's 2/3 prose, and 4/5 poems, I think saying EPIC FAIL is a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Achiever

When is Eoin releasing his predictions for 2012?

Advertisement