Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Applied construction cost management

Options
  • 14-06-2011 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey everyone, I have applied for the masters course applied construction management in DIT. I know it is a fairly knew course but i was just wondering has anyone out there completed the course and if so what did they think of it? also what do ye think of DIT as a college in general? are the lectures good etc... Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

I actually started that course last september. I did construction economics and management (quantity surveying) as my graduate degree. While I can vouch the lecturers on the course are all good, im not sure if the course is even worth doing given the current environment.
    I pretty much rushed into doing a masters as I had no work and no plans for the coming year. After I thought about it for a few weeks and realised that its not an industry worth getting into I left and have started a masters in a new disciplione which I am very happy with.
    One thing you have to remember is there Qs's out there with decades of experience that are unemployed/abroad and theyll always get the nod for work first imo. You could spend 7 grand in a much better way to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bartooseboy

hi stonepark,

i have been thinking about this course myself for next sept. How are you finding it? do you think it is worthwhile??

Advertisement