Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Insulators Louth/Monaghan

• 14-06-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi has anyone used any of the insulators around Co Monaghan/Louth for cavity wall or attic insulation ?
    All companies promise the same but would prefer to hear some stories of personnel experiences .

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭para45

Is this for cavity wall pumping the beads stuff??????????????

ye i used one of the local lads in Louth , 3 yrs ago and was very happy . Found that pre the job When the heat went off the house lost the heat at that point . But very happy with it afterward. Dont wanna mention names on this forum so can pm me if you want . Got in to trouble before when I asked a inocent question about brands that I was researching for a refurbish. I suppose there are some cowboys always looking for business so the rules have to be adhered to

If you do get to meet or contact this company the proprietor is a no nonsens man tells it the way it is and will also tell you what he doesnt do so you dont bother asking . Which i thought was great . And if you not prepared for that you might think he is trying to not want the work. But isnt it better to be told what somebody wont do than you have false promises

Advertisement