Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

02 vw passat key??

Options
  • 14-06-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I recently bought a 2002 vw passat tdi and the previous owner only had one key in which the batteries were dead. When I bought new batteries and got them put in in halfords the remote central locking still wasn't working but the led in the key now lights to show the new batteries work. Does anyone know if there is a way to reprogramme the key without having a second key as I think it lost the programme from the long term dead battery. I don't really want to go to a dealer and get ripped off so any help would be great.

Comments

Advertisement