Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel and restaurant in cork

Options
  • 14-06-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

hi sorry if this has been asked before but Im goin to cork for a night away with my boyfriend end of july and for a bit of shoppin was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a hotel near patrick street with parking and also a nice not overly expensive restaurant for dinner

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

I dont no about price,but the most central hotel's are Jurys Inn which is not even a 2min walk from patrick street & Clarion Hotel is also maybe 3min walk, there is also what was the new jurys hotel which is renamed The River Lee hotel. new an modern an walking would be 6min on foot give our take.
    Gresham Metropole Hotel & Imperial Hotel are all aslo walking distance.

Loads more Hotels but there the 5 central one's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Restaurant wise I'd recommend checking out French Church St. (which is just off Patrick St.) and has a couple of good choices on it. I ate recently in the (something; sorry can't quite remember the name) goose and quite enjoyed the meal for a very reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Knasher wrote: »
    Restaurant wise I'd recommend checking out French Church St. (which is just off Patrick St.) and has a couple of good choices on it. I ate recently in the (something; sorry can't quite remember the name) goose and quite enjoyed the meal for a very reasonable price.

Strasbourg Goose.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

I'd also recommend 'The Cornstore'. It's central and there's always a great atmosphere there. The food is good too.

Advertisement