Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Betfair - Mobile Phone

• 14-06-2011 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Any one give some adv on what phone would be best to use on the go with the Betfair app, as of now open to all idea's but budget may come into it.

Do people find certain phones play up,jam/freeze our not refresh enough our with hassle. Does the screen size matter,if so to what degree. ?

I am guessing lot of people will say i phone,is there any major diff between the i phone 3 an the new i phone 4 in regards to the betfair app.

And is Android worse / better then the iphone app.

Cheer's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

I have a nokia 2700
    classic which is the most basic & cheapeast phone on the market.
    I don't have a computer, i use the phone to post here and to access anything on the net.

Betfair only fails when reception is bad and you have to log in again.
    Ideally it would be better if your phone can keep its LED lights on for up to 2 mins. Mine only lights up for 30 secs max so i have to keep pressing it, which is annoying.

Befair mobile is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 no panic

I have a HTC wildfire and i use an app called Zoombet. No problems whatsoever and the app is excellant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

betacular is excellent for android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

i'm due an upgrade could anyone advise me on which phone to get between the samsung s2 and the i phone 4 for useing betfair

Advertisement