Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's finished, and when?

• 14-06-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Just looking at the timetable, and discovered that it's possible that people are finished already. . .anyone doing 7 subjects, with the 3 compulsories, and then Geography, Business, Engineering, and Home Ec as options. . . an unlikely combination, but it's possible. . .

. . .so who's the first student to finish their leaving. . .and when dyou finish?. . .I wonder are any boards people finished by now. . .

What day do you finish your Leaving Cert 144 votes

Tuesday 14th June
    0% 0 votes
    Wednesday 15th June
    1% 2 votes
    Thursday 16th June
    3% 5 votes
    Friday 17th June
    12% 18 votes
    Monday 20th June
    6% 10 votes
    Tuesday 21st June
    13% 20 votes
    Wednesday 22nd June
    18% 26 votes
    Thursday 23rd June
    20% 29 votes
    Friday 24th June
    23% 34 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭ConstantJoe

I know some people who are finished tomorrow... Though I'm not finished till the 24th :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

23rd, Music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I know some people (1 or 2) finish tomorrow in my school!

Poor me doesn't finish until Friday week..! :O :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

Music. 23rd.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Finish thursday with Biology

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I finish tomorrow with French I was in everyday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

I'm finished on Thursday at 12:30. Words can't describe how happy I will be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

24th myself. . .busy last week, with 4 exams, music/ appliedmaths/ accounting/ physics. . .Applied Maths always seems to fly close to the end though for some reason. . .might raise it's profile up near the front. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

DCG- Friday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Music on the 23rd...I've a week from Thursday to study it:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

24th for applied maths ! stinger

try get a poll going for this , would be interesting too see when most people are off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Finished on Thursday. :D

Most of my year isn't finished until the 23rd though because of music and Ag Science.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Friday evening the 24th, Technology. Last exam of the whole LC:eek:. All my friends will be out the day before for bonfires. But fack it,plenty of time to catch up on drinkin' over the summer.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 cookier

Italian on the 24th.. not finished til half 5... ew !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Last thing on the 24th, Japanese :p

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

4:45pm, Thursday next. Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Spanish on the 21st. Ive a 4 day break after finishing Biology :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Tuesday 21st!! I will then disappear in an alcohol induced coma for the following week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Next Wednesday construction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 krisityfer

Finished on the 24th, with Applied Maths. But not only are all my friends going out on the 22nd, my SCHOOL is even having a "Congrats on finishing your leaving cert" party on the 22nd, because I didn't do applied maths through the school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

22nd. Construction Studies.

But in my head I finished today the minute I sealed that booklet for the Irish exam. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Finished on the 21st, with chemistry. :) The weekend before physics and chemistry is handy though.

RHunce wrote: »

But in my head I finished today the minute I sealed that booklet for the Irish exam. :D
    Didn't we all :P I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of things. Irish just felt like such a victory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Con_Con

Applied maths on the last day! Bit of a sickener but I've two days to study for it and I definitely need it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 john1741

After tomorrow its just DCG on friday, Physics on Monday and App Maths on the following Friday, get to be one of the lucky 6 last people leaving in our school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Doing the leaving cert next year, and I'll be glad to get whatever breaks I can, including Applied Maths on the final day also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

RHunce wrote: »

I know what you mean:D. . .somehow, the leaving is already behind us, with boland, bimse buan, and bisectors out of the way. . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

I'm the only one in my school finishing on the 24th :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

French tomorrow, Biology Thursday and, on the 16th of June 2011 at 12:30 pm (well probably about 12:35 with my deadly supervisor) I shall be FINITO! :D Beerage methinks?

I'm actually getting into the swing of the exams now to be honest, they're getting less and less nerve racking every day!

• Advertisement

I'm the only one in my school finishing on the 24th :(
    I share your pain, I'm the only one in school for the 23rd. Going to be weird.

Advertisement