Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's finished, and when?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Gercakeage

Finished Thursday :D Biology:D:pac:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Wow. . .look at the amount of people not finished until the last day. . .lots of applied mathematicians and future clergymen on boards obviously. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

This Friday thank god.. I really should be studying for history now.. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I finish Friday with both DCG and German, my two worst subjects. :mad:

Regardless, I'll sleep like a rock on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

French tomorrow, Biology on Thursday, Physics on Monday and Classics next Wednesday. And then I'm FREE :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

French tomorrow and then a week of until Economics. Should be studying,I'll get up early in the morning look over a bit for French.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

24th at 4:30 :(

A girl in my class finished today - Geog, Home Ecc and Business. Soo jealous, but I do need the extra time to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

20th. Half my friends finish after biology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I was finished after French tomorrow this time last year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

I finish next Thursday with Music. It's one of my best too, which is nice! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Religion on the last day, FML. My second last exam is German on Friday, so I have 7 days between the two, I don't think I'll be able to cope! I do need the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kt.alice

French tomorrow, Art on Thursday, German on Friday, and then a few days till Classics on Wednesday 22nd! Easy sailing now that Irish is done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

Tomorrow Muthafukkaz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mpdg

I start and end with my two favourite subjects - English and Chemistry. I'm glad I have Friday afternoon, the weekend and Monday to study Chemistry, I haven't looked at it since the exams began.

Roll on the 21st!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

23rd of June. I still have 2 exams left, physics and construction....Im pretty sure ill be failing physics. As for construction, it's easy enough once you know your scaled drawings.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

21st Chemistry! At first I was annoyed that my friends are all finished earlier than me but I really need the next few days to study Chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeirs

24th- religion the bloody thing... I HATE IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gbro800

Tuesday 1pm, I should be finished the Spanish Aural and then its Adios Leaving Cert!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

On Friiiiiday Friiiiiday, gonna be finished on Friiiiiday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Wednesday with economics :) happy in the way that i've a big gap to study for chemistry and eccy so dont really mind the late finish that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

I know a guy finished today. I'm finished on the 23rd. I'm off not till Physics on monday so head down till then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

22nd im glad i have a week to study economics havent studied it in ages:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kt.alice

This time next week I'll be done! So excited! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Finished on Friday with German. OH HOW I CANNOT WAIT. Although really finishing History today was the top of the mountain for me, just rolling down to the other side with Biology and German now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

I wonder did the person that finished Tuesday 14th June have anyone to go out with.:p I'm surprised at the amount of people that aren't finished until the 24th like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

NotExactly wrote: »
    I wonder did the person that finished Tuesday 14th June have anyone to go out with.:p I'm surprised at the amount of people that aren't finished until the 24th like me.
    Yeah, I expected the majority of the people to be done around the 16th-17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

I'm finished on Monday.

WHYYY didn't I look at the LC timetable when I chose Physics and Accountancy? Its a horribly long day.
    My ONLY full day, really.

(I do pass Irish, so Paper One is awfully short! Last Monday barely counts as a full day :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 col_barron

Finished my exams this evening! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

col_barron wrote: »
    Finished my exams this evening! :)

Were you so happy you finished that you joined boards to tell us all! :D

Advertisement