Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's finished, and when?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

My last exam is Economics in a week - the 22nd. I plan to learn more about the economy in a smaller time than Ajai Chopra did. [/end pointless economics joke].

But with all this extra time, I plan to go through several packs of flashcards. Urgh, well it can never be as bad as the week of waking up at 7 going to bed at 12 torture that was the Home Ec coursework. :pac: Then FREEDOM! I don't even drink, not really, and I want to get drunk because the LC's so crazy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

at 12 torture that was the Home Ec coursework. :pac: Then FREEDOM! I don't even drink, not really, and I want to get drunk because the LC's so crazy!

You''ll be drunk on like a can, cheap night though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

what.to.do wrote: »
    I'm finished on Monday.

WHYYY didn't I look at the LC timetable when I chose Physics and Accountancy? Its a horribly long day.
    My ONLY full day, really.

(I do pass Irish, so Paper One is awfully short! Last Monday barely counts as a full day :P)

It's OK, you won't be the only one suffering that day. . .I'm the only one in my school with the combination. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

My last exam is Economics in a week - the 22nd. I plan to learn more about the economy in a smaller time than Ajai Chopra did. [/end pointless economics joke].

:(:(:(. . .some things are better left unsaid. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

I am a repeat and I just finished today and it feels so good to just relax...:D I think went better this year... a lot better...how many of you are finished? how does it feel? how do you think you did ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I finished today as well! I am too exhausted to fully appreciate it though... and none of my friends are finished! Still, such a huge relief. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Dr.Evil

Will hit me tonight when instead of cramming, I will be inebriated, and not on air or nature..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

yee lucky bastards:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Please don't rub it in the faces of people who are still doing exams, still more than a week until the Leaving Cert officially ends...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

1 of my friends finished today..! The rest of us don't finish until next week (though I'm the last)...

I am jealous of her for finishing today though..! :( I'll be the only one not out this weekend because I do Physics which is Monday morning..! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I finished yesterday I was in everyday though , so glad it's over. I don't think I did to well , I'll probably be repeating next year. At least they're over :)

Please don't rub it in the faces of people who are still doing exams, still more than a week until the Leaving Cert officially ends...

Nobody's rubbing in anyone's face. People are perfectly entitled to talk about being delighted they're finished their exams... it probably also means they had a more packed timetable than the people still doing exams so you know.. it all evens out.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

FINISHED TODAY ! :D

CHUFFED SO I AM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

3 more to go...Monday is going to be horrible, Physics and Accounting! :(
    That's my only full day though!
    Then Chemistry tuesday evening and I'll be done!! Can't waitttt!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭martyllia

Just came back from my last exam :D delighted! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

DONE!! :D

And ended on a high, Biology was goooooooood :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

All done! The happiness is 90, massive cheer went up as the end of the German aural because about 80% of the room were finished. Came home and was like.. wait, I DON'T have to study/feel guilty about not studying? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Ash_M wrote: »
    All done! The happiness is 90, massive cheer went up as the end of the German aural because about 80% of the room were finished. Came home and was like.. wait, I DON'T have to study/feel guilty about not studying? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

It's such a crazy feeling isn't it! All last night I was lazing around on the internet and kept thinking ''OH GOSH THE TIME'' and then realizing I had nothing to study for. It's so hard to get used to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

flyaway. wrote: »
    It's so hard to get used to!

I'm willing to make the effort though, I reckon I'll adapt :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 emz24white

Hey guys.. Can anyone tell me how many pages they wrote for history on weds?

Dont know if i did enough :/ thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

wednesday 22nd-construction

have 4 days of study before it. A1 hanging. Then down to the beach for two days with friends and then OXEGEN!!! Looking to be a good summer.

The wait till August to find out did repeating work out will be killer though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

DONE!!!!
    Came back earlier :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

emz24white wrote: »
    Hey guys.. Can anyone tell me how many pages they wrote for history on weds?

Dont know if i did enough :/ thanks
    If you did your best, there's nothing to fear. I think the phrase 'quality over quantity' is getting a bit overused on this forum at this stage :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 emz24white

Cydoniac wrote: »
    If you did your best, there's nothing to fear. I think the phrase 'quality over quantity' is getting a bit overused on this forum at this stage :P

Ha thank you.. my teacher always said 8 minimum per essay, i got the minimimun. hand was broken :P

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Marthaa

Finished in 5 hours...seriously can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Finished just over an hour.

Advertisement