Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

En route to your course

• 14-06-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Many of ye out there confident enough that yer en route to achieving your expected points ?

Personally i'm happy enough with my tests so far ( Expect for maths paper 1 ) and with a good physics and economics paper i feel confident that i'll have achieved my points for next year.

Curious to see different peoples reactions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Let's hope so! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭PJelly

I'm confident that I've gotten the points but not the maths grade. I'm kinda 50/50 whether I got it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

I will definitely reach my quota of points... but won't get the course because of the maths paper 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

So and so really... Looking for 480 to see me in, im confident about english and irish, business hard to tell, chem dcg and french need to go my way to be sure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

So far, yes. Maths probably lower than expected which is disappointing but I could be on for an A1 in Irish. Impossible to tell with English.

Need to do as well as I can in French, History and Accounting which should be my 3 best subjects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

So far so good... it all depends on tomorrow though. I need a C3 in HL French but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

Everything else has gone better than I expected though.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Ooo, I don't know, and it's stressing me out thinking about it. The only thing I have to fall back on is how I felt back during the mocks. And I feel more confident in maths paper two now then I did back then. And I still feel I did better in that snow storm of a paper one surprisingly. I just want to see the results ASAP, it's going to kill me waiting for that fateful August morning!

I have myself half convinced that I might have to repeat. But that's just my lowly attitude going against me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Need 550 at least, so far it's all going grand. English is tough to predict but I hope I got a B1 at least, maybe an A2. Hopefully an A2 in HL maths. OL Irish is my 7th subject which I just needed to pass and I reckon I got a C in it.

Too early to say I'm out of the woods yet though. Need to get an A1 in physics, chemistry and biology and at least a B1 in German. :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Nothing gone as well as I thought it would.. Praying for a nice French paper and Chemistry paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And again with the measuring and comparing ... >_>

I mean, it's typical enough of teenage lads, but the girls too?! :P :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement