Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice For Remembering Dreams?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭

I dont remember any of my dreams anymore, I used to do it all the time. Do you think its smoking related? I only smoke about 3 a day these days. I really want to give lucid dreaming a try but thats hardly going to happen if I cant do the basics. My alarm wakes me at 7 every morning, Ive tried it at 5 and 6 a few times to see if that would catch me in the middle of a dream but nothing, getting kind of worried now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 9Elliexx9

Well you always dream, with the exception of if you're on sleeping medication or something like that ... so it's just that you can't remember them. Try putting a notebook beside your bed, looking at it before you go to sleep, with the intention to record anything you remember immediately upon waking the next day. It should work eventually - but it's so important you do it straight away when you wake up because you forget dreams so quickly if you don't try to recall them when you wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The notebook has been there for the past 6 months, theres nothing in it :p

Isnt it a bit odd that I never have the merest hint of anything anymore? Is there anything I can do diet-wise or anything like that?

Advertisement