Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about 'Jade' in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about Jade jewellers in Kilkenny, they also do body piercings and as my friend wants to get her tragus pierced and I'm considering getting either that or my tongue pierced I was just trying to find out some information on the reputation of the place that could potentially be sticking a needle through a part of my body!! :P

So.. Anyone know/recommend them? Or should I go somewhere else and if so where? I can't drive so the fact that Jade is easily accessable is handy for me, I wouldn't be able to go to somewhere like Snakbite in Dublin etc, especially if I get my tongue done, getting the bar changed and so on.

Yeah, that'd be it :) thoughts?

Comments

Advertisement