Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Maynooth to Navan

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hey, im just wondering if there is anyway of getting to navan directly from maynooth on a bus. Have googled it, but most services i can find only run during the college year, which is now finished

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No, dont think theres a bus from Maynooth to Navan. You would have to get into Dublin and back out again to Navan im afraid.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Double check but I think you can get a bus from Dunboyne to Navan and Dunboyne is only up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

thanks Moonbeam, will look into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Double check but I think you can get a bus from Dunboyne to Navan and Dunboyne is only up the road.

There's no services from Maynooth to Dunboyne either.

The only way to do it avoiding Dublin is bus to Dunboyne, train to Clonsilla and train to Maynooth. Which would probably take 3x as long...

edit: reverse that, clearly.

Advertisement