Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldest on your friends list....

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Who's your oldest friend on xbox live?

I play regularly with a 65yo man from United States who has two xbox accounts. we play Red dead, GTA4 and left4dead2. Hes pretty good for his age.I also play regularly with his 45yo son and 13 year old grandson who also have their own xboxs.

My own father is 58 and would have no clue about what to do with regards to gaming...He can barely work a mobile...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

My uncle is a regular on COD and he is in his 50s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

They're grooming you op.

There's this really ****ing old ginger and grey chap on my list called TheMooseinNam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

There's this really ****ing old ginger and grey chap on my list called TheMooseinNam :pac:

how strange mine too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I thought it was only gingerbread men who could make friends not gingerhaired men

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS8Jg2U1fM23Jztu_nMztMf8BNUnhcTKENYgUge_oJfDV3vF576w
    They are a couple of old people on my friends list but they won't admit it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    how strange mine too :p
    I thought it was only gingerbread men who could make friends not gingerhaired men

Mmmmm... who is this guy??? He sounds dreamie!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

They're grooming you op.

i heard he's trying to trick the younger lads on his friends list into going down to Tralee with him during the summer so he can get them away from their parents :eek::eek:

garv123 wrote: »
    i heard he's trying to trick the younger lads on his friends list into going down to Tralee with him during the summer so he can get them away from their parents :eek::eek:

163308.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish_whiskey

lol olderst i have id say in his 40s i think. But his whole family plays online

163308.gif

personal abuse. comment reported. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

I'm 55, Play B/ops most nights as well as dabble in most other shooters. Can hold my own against the youngsters:D. I have one guy on my friends list who is 63 and can still kick ass.

Age is relative.

• Advertisement

old-gamers.jpg

personal abuse. comment reported. :mad::mad:

It's only personal abuse when it's not true... saying you have a fat ass is just a statement of fact... like saying Paris Hilton is an airhead or Boards Mod's are beautiful, inciteful people that care about the greater good of their fellow members, even you, Garv... and your fat ass ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Am 43 myself and none too shabby...plus theres a guy on my FL that's 76 , I shxt you not , goes by the tag TopDOLLAR MAN.

It's only personal abuse when it's not true... saying you have a fat ass is just a statement of fact... like saying Paris Hilton is an airhead or Boards Mod's are beautiful, inciteful people that care about the greater good of their fellow members, even you, Garv... and your fat ass ;)

hmmm so going by this quote I could call you a "ginger W*nk*r" and not get banned for it because its true? :rolleyes::rolleyes: good to know :)

hmmm so going by this quote I could call you a "ginger W*nk*r" and not get banned for it because its true? :rolleyes::rolleyes: good to know :)

Actually, that is personal abuse... Firstly, I'm not "ginger" and luckily don't have to resort to masterbation as I've actually developed social skills with the opposite sex ;)

Now let's try and keep this thread on topic, Garv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Actually, that is personal abuse... Firstly, I'm not "ginger" and luckily don't have to resort to masterbation as I've actually developed social skills with the opposite sex ;)

Now let's try and keep this thread on topic, Garv.

yes guys keep the bit*hing for the battlefield. :p

Advertisement