Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple 3gs I phones Genuine

• 15-06-2011 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hey I was just wondering ive been hunting down a i phone 3gs on adverts and not having much luck there are a lot of chance'rs and scams on it,

Is there anyone Genuine out there that can sell one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭StanMcConnell

Keep trying on adverts.ie. You'll have better luck there then here.

There's loads on there. All seem legit enough to me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

havent seen many, if any at all on adverts thar are dodgy or fake unless advertised as reps.

the mods and users usually report didgy ads and they are removed straight away so when you say chancers etc, is it because the phones are priced higher than you are will ing to pay?

as above, theres loads of genuine 3GS on adverts at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bob scaggs

Hi
    Does any one know if i buy an apple i phone in new york will it work here in
    Ireland on a meteor sim card
    I know that some mobiles sold in USA have the sim embedded. I wonder would I fall into this trap with an apple phone
    Any help would be appreciated
    Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

bob scaggs wrote: »
    Hi
    Does any one know if i buy an apple i phone in new york will it work here in
    Ireland on a meteor sim card
    I know that some mobiles sold in USA have the sim embedded. I wonder would I fall into this trap with an apple phone
    Any help would be appreciated
    Bob

If you buy an iPhone at full price from Apple it will work here. You simply buy the GSM flavour. It's the Verizon CDMA iPhones that have an embedded SIM and therefore come with a contract.

Advertisement