Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arts and crafts summer camp

• 15-06-2011 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

anyone know if there is any arts n crafts summer camp in waterford city this summer?

there was one in the butler community centre a couple of years ago.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Hi,
    If you contact the De La Salle school in Stephen Street they'll be able to give you details of a camp being run there during the summer holidays - open to all children, not just pupils of the school. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

thanks a million , i know the secretary i will text her now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

De La Salle College are running an Art Summer Camp in their new Art Room from July 11th - July 15th

There are 4 age group
    5 - 6, pupils who've completed Junior and Senior Infants
    7 - 10, pupils who've completed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th
    11 - 12, pupils who've completed 5th and 6th class
    13 - 14, pupils who've completed 1st and 2nd year.

I got the form with my son's school report and it says it's a new venue, I think this is the Stephen's Street one mentioned above that's moved to the college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Hi,

Does anyone have any more info on this, i.e. how much it costs and how do i contact to enrol my little lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

cost is €70. €30 before 7th July and rest on first day. u need to fill out a form and post/hand that in to DLS college.i dont have the contact details on me , but i will pm you the phone number of the girl who runs it in around an hours time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement