Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Online Spring & Hibernate Course/Tutorial

Options
  • 15-06-2011 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Could someone recommend a free online Spring and Hibernate course/tutorial? There is so much out there, though not many are free and it's hard to guage the quality. Ideally, I would like to initially learn it by example, so a site which teaches it by implementing a specific example project would be perfect.

Can anyone here recommend one they've used before?

Thanks for the help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

For the sake of clarity are you interested in the Java version or the .NET version?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Malice wrote: »
    For the sake of clarity are you interested in the Java version or the .NET version?

Sorry, should have been more specific...Java :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Can not really speak from a Java point of view but in spring.net the online docs were all I ever needed. Very well put together for the most part, and anything that is lacking is only a couple of experiments away from figuring out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Sorry, should have been more specific...Java :)
    I'm only familiar with the .NET version and to get my head around it I pretty much did the same as kayos. I read the docs and played around with the Spring Air project that comes with the download. It also helped that I was working on a project that was using it so I had a real-world example at my fingertips.

Advertisement