Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap digital camera

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

I think youre posting in the wrong place for this, but saw the ebay item and would avoid it..poor quality i'd say.. Try the adverts.ie site for a good used one?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭clairek6

try aldi, they habe their traveller brand one for around 50 euro i think, it does be up at the tills in those glass cases, fairly good cameras i must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

clairek6 wrote: »
    try aldi, they habe their traveller brand one for around 50 euro i think, it does be up at the tills in those glass cases, fairly good cameras i must say!

cool, i'll have a look there this evening. Anybody know anything about vivitar? they are the camera's sold by lidl as far as I know, but also on amazon, fairly cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭com1

Harvey Norman have a Vivitar 12Mp camera with extras for €47 at the moment (according to their ad anyway).

Dont know about their digital stuff but I had a Vivitar SLR which was grand.

Advertisement