Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Price of turf

• 15-06-2011 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Any know how much a trailer load of turf is making, say a 11 by 6 trailer with creels

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

I pay between 320-340 for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Swinefluproof

All depends on what part of the country you're in. I usually get €550 for a heaped load on an 11 x 6 1/2 with 6 foot rail. Would be good quality black turf though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

around €550 sounds better than €340, you`d need all of it with the amount of work involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Turf in west usually sold in a 10x6 with a few rows on top 380 to 400 delivered same price as last year despite raised fuel prices. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 2me

would anybody be able to advise me on cheapest option in relating to buying loose turf in cork area can collect with tractor and trailer feel buying in bags would be too expensive :confused:
    many thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement