Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle 3 wifi issue

• 15-06-2011 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

I just got the missus the Kindle 3, I`m trying to connect it to our wifi, but if won`t connect, I`m 2 seconds away from smashing the ****e out of it, each time I put our password in it, it does`nt connect, I`ve read a few people having trouble connecting it but any and all suggestions they`ve mentioned I tried and nothing.

Has anyone had any trouble with this, please help!!

Edit: I got it sorted, turned out that I can`t have "quotes" in my wifi password, got rid of them and it connected no problem.

Comments

lewis wrote: »
    I just got the missus the Kindle 3, I`m trying to connect it to our wifi, but if won`t connect, I`m 2 seconds away from smashing the ****e out of it, each time I put our password in it, it does`nt connect, I`ve read a few people having trouble connecting it but any and all suggestions they`ve mentioned I tried and nothing.

Has anyone had any trouble with this, please help!!

Edit: I got it sorted, turned out that I can`t have "quotes" in my wifi password, got rid of them and it connected no problem.

run it through a laptop or desktop using usb...? you shouldn't need to connect it that often really. you should install calibre on a pc to be able to get lots of free website content - irish times etc. on your kindle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

glasso wrote: »
    run it through a laptop or desktop using usb...? you shouldn't need to connect it that often really. you should install calibre on a pc to be able to get lots of free website content - irish times etc. on your kindle.

I know she really does`nt need the wifi, but its the principal of it, there`s wifi on it so it should work and I was`nt going to stop until I got it...

Advertisement