Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin short term accommodation

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi all,

So i'm currently looking for single self catering accomodation for the last two weeks of July in Dublin. I was hoping to get something with parking close to the city centre for around the €600 mark for these two weeks but i can't seem to find anything realistical that doesn't sound awful.

I've tried daft, gumtree and craigslist but there doesn't seem to be anything listed.

Seeing this i've looked at hotels and can seem to get the same period for roughly €700 as part of a deal in a well known hotel in south dublin.

My query is there really nothing out there around that price, is it in fact cheaper for me to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks rather than rented accomodation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

are you looking for e600 a week or e600 for the two weeks?

have you tried corporate rentals

here's one (first that I found via google)

http://www.dublinshortlets.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

You might be able to negotiate with a hotel on price. Phone them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Nidot wrote: »
    I've tried daft, gumtree and craigslist but there doesn't seem to be anything listed.

Really, daft on the short term tab? There is loads of stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Try smaller B&B's. They tend to do special rates for longer staying guests as far as I know.

As another person said though check daft short terms...always loads up there

Advertisement