Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high frequency

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

thanks meryem....there are a lot of people here who would agree with you in that this is some kind of straightforward biological thing...i believe otherwise...

i was lying flat on my back when this happened because i have been experimenting with astral travel and lucid dreaming so it definitely wasnt a balance/inner ear issue

i did yoga for years and still continue to do a lot of body work so I would say i am fairly in-tune with myself on a physical level and all the things that can have an affect....this was just different and i believe there was more to it

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

In that case it may be something else what I presumed previously. I think you need to talk with someone expert in astral travel and lucid dreaming.

Advertisement