Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin attention required] Unable to post in certain threads ?

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi

Twice since yesterday I have been stopped from posting in two threads. One was a cycling forum called Drogheda Wheelies and today I tried to post in a thread in the personal issues forum.

Why is this ?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not allowed to post nearly everywhere currently. You need to click the confirmation link in the email you were sent when you updated your email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Spear wrote: »
    You're not allowed to post nearly everywhere currently. You need to click the confirmation link in the email you were sent when you updated your email address.

Can I have that mail sent again ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Carra23 wrote: »
    Can I have that mail sent again ?

It'll need an admin to do that so I've marked the title for their attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Heya, that's resent - you can also try on this link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/register.php?do=requestemail

Cheers

Darragh

Advertisement