Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just switched to ESB, haven't received a/c number

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just switched to ESB from Airtricity. I understand that in order to receive 14% discount and not 12% I have to regsiter for ebilling. Happy to do that, but I've not received my account number.

Is the meant to be sent by post or email?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Kotek Besar,

If you PM me your details I can trigger the verification email that you'll need to set up your online account. Or I can just retrieve your account number and you can activate the account yourself here; whichever you prefer.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Ok many thanks, PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭rameire

Good Morning Esb:

I also signed up online and signed up for online billing.
    I received the email saying details to be processed.
    that was 20th May.
    can I do the same as abve and forward you the unique reference so I can get the account number, as I would like to check things online and start using the phone App.

Cheers

Rameire

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Hi rameire,

Of course you can. Just PM me whatever details you were given and I can fetch the account number for you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i get this error why i try to register for ebilling online
    Registration is not possible because this Account Number has already been registered by another customer.
    :mad:

my a/c number only came today so whats going on ESB?

• Advertisement

Hi irishgeo,

Can you PM me your details so I can have a look for you?

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement