Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drying out in mayo

Options
  • 15-06-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hope some one can help looking for my friend , he is gone into hospital or clinic to get
    Off the drink somewhere in mayo , I don't know the name of the place so hope someone on here might have few ideas
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Al 25 wrote: »
    Hope some one can help looking for my friend , he is gone into hospital or clinic to get
    Off the drink somewhere in mayo , I don't know the name of the place so hope someone on here might have few ideas
    Thanks

Ask your friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Al 25

Well blubloblu when people go into these places they take there phones off them and are allowed a phonecall every couple of days and i cant contact his family ,
    So blublobblu if you got nothing constructive to say head off .
    so if anyone else can help please do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭jt69er

Yes,more than likely Hope House.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i'm moving this to the regional forum as a)its not what the helath science forum is for and b)people there may have more of an idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

There is a private rehab place in Partry but I have no idea what it is called, there is also a public one in Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Al 25

Cheers guys will check that info out
    Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Joe10000 wrote: »
    There is a private rehab place in Partry but I have no idea what it is called, there is also a public one in Castlebar.

Whereabouts is the rehab place? I've never heard of one in Partry.

Advertisement