Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge Problem!

Options
  • 15-06-2011 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I have a Hotpoint American style Fridge/Freezer model no. MSZ802DFUK.
    Its about 4 years old. Over the last few days the fridge side of it has stopped working ie is not cooling properly. Have set the temperature to 2 degress with control panel on front but temperature inside is 14 degrees.
    Freezer side is working fine and there is no ice blockage or anything like that.
    Switched it off all night last night and back on again this morning but no change. Has been working perfectly up till now. There was a power cut last weekend but I dont think that has impacted as freezer is working fine.

I have booked Hotpoint guy to come out but just wondering if anyone has any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement