Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning PVC Windows

• 15-06-2011 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to clean the PVC on my windows inside and out. has anyone any suggestions on how to clean it best?I thought it would be a simple process of just scrubbing it but it's not really working!any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

Warm soapy water with some vinegar it in with a soft cloth, rub it on well and let it settle for a few minutes then plenty of elbow grease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Cheers mate ill give it a belt tomo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

please let me know how you get on would love to do the ones at my family home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 fencedin

Laika1986 wrote: »
    I'm trying to clean the PVC on my windows inside and out. has anyone any suggestions on how to clean it best?I thought it would be a simple process of just scrubbing it but it's not really working!any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I found this good, got in woodies

Advertisement