Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco (clothes) - South City

Options
  • 15-06-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Which Tesco on the South Side has the largest range of clothes? I know Nutgrove has an alright section but I was looking for a bigger one.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Thought they were pretty much all the same? You could check Dundrum. Although with the likes of M&S and Penneys there I doubt they'd get much in the way of clothes sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

chin_grin wrote: »
    Thought they were pretty much all the same?

No, some are bigger than others. I know the one in Clarehall, for example, is huge. That's completely out of my way though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The one in Tallaght (The Square) had a fair amount of clothes when I was there a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Your looking for Tesco Extra size stores like Clarehall, Finglas Clearwater which have decent size drapery depts. Problem is that Tesco have only one that size on the southside namely Dundrum which is pretty good and Tallaght even do it isn't an Extra has a pretty decent sized drapery. If your ever in Kildare, Maynooth and Naas are Extra stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Thanks for the info everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

If you go very South :P, there is a Tesco Extra in Arklow, Co.Wicklow too!

Advertisement