Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College at 41!

Options
  • 15-06-2011 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone any advice in relation to returning to college at the ripe young age of 41? I've got a place on the bachelor of social work degree programme in UCC, beginning in Sept. Didn't bat an eyelid until now with the result of instantaneous panic!!!! Help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have a look at this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055962513

No doubt about it, it will be daunting but just get stuck into college life and don't ever be afraid to ask for help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Barrett6

Thanks Larianne! That was a great help.
    Looking forward to Sept now. I suppose you can be educated at any age!!!!! It's something I've always wanted to do so that's half the battle.

Advertisement