Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - Week 7 - June 15th, 2011.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

I really liked Jim at the start of the series, but as its been said he never makes a decision on his own. From the very outset when he was PM he ensured his back was covered with whatever decisions were being made, except when the magazine itself was being designed, where Zoe disagreed. Hes really good at negotiation and manipulating people which may be good skills if he gets the investment. However, hes really starting to annoy me. I hope Susan gets the final because she was the only one with common sense to second guess the name of the magazine, which was tragic, and the fact Jim failed to negotiate with the advertising, which was the tasks fatal flaw. Ultimately, it was his fault the task failed, if he had negotiated with them, then possibly they would have secured the extra dosh to win. Also hope Tom is in the final!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Jim

Hero to zero!

Once he was star of the show like Stella last year, now he is just a snake

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Thank you, Thank you Thank you very much Mr Eastwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

mikemac wrote: »
    Jim

Hero to zero!

Once he was star of the show like Stella last year, now he is just a snake

Helen the new Stella;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Wow, zoe looked smoking hot in that dress!

really:) any screenshots??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

mikemac wrote: »
    Engineers can't do business?

Well that's a generalization :rolleyes:

Yeah somebody should tell the likes of Eddie O'Connor that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bipo

Why in the name of God would a team call the freemium "Hip Replacement"!!! It does not make sense and I am so glad the team lost.....almost :p

Advertisement