Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novation Twitch - Serato/Traktor Controller

Options
  • 15-06-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Twitch, Novation's latest offering, will be available in Late July / Early August.

Here's a good intro vid. to the controller: LOPAZZ performing with Novation's Twitch A very big plus for this controller, is that it ships with Serato Itch, which is Ableton Bridge compatible.

Street price will be about €460, depending on Currency Exchange swing!

So far, Sounds Around and X Music in Dublin, and The Electronic Centre in Belfast have ordered them. I'll add other retailers as they come on board.

Thanks for reading,

Enda.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pctech

iv just ordered one of these from england looking forward to using it =]

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

pctech wrote: »
    iv just ordered one of these from england looking forward to using it =]

I hope you got free delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pctech

HiKite wrote: »
    I hope you got free delivery?

nope not from decks.co.uk i had a vms4 i bought off them but it was faulty and i returned it twice even after a replacement the other had the same problem so i went for this and they threw in a set of headphones too for the inconvienance just got to wait till its released now :D

Hope you have better luck with Twitch! They should be in shops in week 3 or 4 of July, fingers crossed :)
    pctech wrote: »
    nope not from decks.co.uk i had a vms4 i bought off them but it was faulty and i returned it twice even after a replacement the other had the same problem so i went for this and they threw in a set of headphones too for the inconvienance just got to wait till its released now :D

Hi folks,

Just to let you know that these 3 retailers have stock of Novation Twitch:

www.soundsaround.ie (Dublin)
    www.xmsuic.ie (Dublin)
    www.electroniccentre.co.uk (Belfast)

Thanks,

Enda.

• Advertisement

Twitch just won the DJmag Tech Award for Best Compact Computer DJ Interface :)

Advertisement