Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing service in Carlow

Options
  • 15-06-2011 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello all,

Does anyone know of someone/somewhere who provides an ironing service in Carlow town area?

Just the usual items, shirts, jeans, tops, t-shirts, bed linen, etc. Working extremely long hours and am spending hours at the weekend trying to catch up so it would be great to just pay someone and then collect items.

Would be very grateful for any suggestions (or feel free to PM) me either.

Regards

CMCR.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I think most of the dry cleaners provide this service in carlow.
    That is if you are wishing to go down the business route rather than a private individual to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CMCR

Thanks Tommycahir

I've used a particular drycleaners in Carlow before (just for normal drycleaning) but I wasn't happy with quality of the items when they were returned.

I'd welcome any recommendations that anyone may have (for either a drycleaners in Carlow) or the name of any private individual who might provide ironing services.

Regards

CMCR.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 fuzzyhead

Hi,

Annettes ironing services look her up on facebook

30 items for 20euros and it comes back super ironed :)

You leave clothes into Kearney Meats and collect it there from 12 the next day

Fuzzyhead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

There's a girl in castledermot that offers an ironing service - as far as i know she collects and returns too. - PM me if you want her no.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

There are usually some small ads in the Nationalist under "services"

• Advertisement
Advertisement