Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Service Carrigaline/Crosshaven

Options
  • 15-06-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anybody recommend somebody to service my gas boiler? It will be the first service and am unsure of who to go too!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

Does it need a service? I was under the impression that current boilers took care of themselves, that if something is going to go wrong, it will go wrong, no amount of servicing is going to prevent a failure. In fact, I've read stories and heard in conversations that problems seem to arise after someone has opened it up and carried out a service, but those may be isolated cases.

Update are very good, they are based in the City but I presume they cover Carrigaline/Crosshaven too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

RoverJames wrote: »
    Update are very good, they are based in the City but I presume they cover Carrigaline/Crosshaven too.
    +1
    My family have used Update for a number of years for services, repairs and boiler upgrades.

Advertisement